Canadian Progressive Front
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: Whom shall the CPF support for CP on September 5

4 posters

Go down

Whom should the CPF support for CP on September 5?

Poll:  Whom shall the CPF support for CP on September 5 Vote_lcap42%Poll:  Whom shall the CPF support for CP on September 5 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
Poll:  Whom shall the CPF support for CP on September 5 Vote_lcap8%Poll:  Whom shall the CPF support for CP on September 5 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Poll:  Whom shall the CPF support for CP on September 5 Vote_lcap50%Poll:  Whom shall the CPF support for CP on September 5 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Poll:  Whom shall the CPF support for CP on September 5 Empty Poll: Whom shall the CPF support for CP on September 5

Post  Addy Lawrence Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:44 pm

This is the official poll, I will nominate in game based on the results of this poll.

Platforms and debate can be found here:

https://praetorhq.canadian-forum.com/elections-f4/invitation-to-cp-candidates-to-post-platform-for-sep-5-election-t76.htm

I will hold me vote to break a tie, if necessary.
Addy Lawrence
Addy Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Poll:  Whom shall the CPF support for CP on September 5 Empty Re: Poll: Whom shall the CPF support for CP on September 5

Post  Auk Rest Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Interesting so far.
Auk Rest
Auk Rest

Back to top Go down

Poll:  Whom shall the CPF support for CP on September 5 Empty Re: Poll: Whom shall the CPF support for CP on September 5

Post  Funky_Hum24n Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:48 pm

Well, here's to hoping our non-forum using members vote for the right guy.
Funky_Hum24n
Funky_Hum24n

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1401871

Back to top Go down

Post  Addy Lawrence Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:48 pm

Sorry guys, my timing was off, I didn't get the nomination in game.
Addy Lawrence
Addy Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:04 am

Ouch
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down