Canadian Progressive Front
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September 15th CPF Party President Elections

+4
Funky_Hum24n
Damien Wolf
James McNamara
Addy Lawrence
8 posters

Go down

September 15th CPF Party President Elections Empty September 15th CPF Party President Elections

Post  Addy Lawrence Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:17 am

This is the official thread to nominate someone for Party President, to accept the nomination, and post your platform, per the party rules posted in the boardroom.
Addy Lawrence
Addy Lawrence

Back to top Go down

September 15th CPF Party President Elections Empty Re: September 15th CPF Party President Elections

Post  Addy Lawrence Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:17 am

I nominate James "Penguin" McNamara for Party President of the CPF.
Addy Lawrence
Addy Lawrence

Back to top Go down

September 15th CPF Party President Elections Empty Re: September 15th CPF Party President Elections

Post  James McNamara Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:22 pm

I just got giddy inside.

I accept! Very Happy
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Wolf Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:21 pm

i second addy's nomination!
Damien Wolf
Damien Wolf

http://erepavatars.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Funky_Hum24n Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:56 pm

I nominate Aeriala.
Funky_Hum24n
Funky_Hum24n

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1401871

Back to top Go down

Post  aeriala Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:24 pm

I accept Funky as I already put my name in but as a safety backup. I'm not campaigning, but I saw sean92 was in on the ballot already as the only canidate. I'm wary of a possible PTO situation because of this. I'm in as a blocker you could say, I don't need to post any platform as you know I always look out for the best interests of the party as I'm doing now.
aeriala
aeriala

Back to top Go down

September 15th CPF Party President Elections Empty my plattform 4 cpf presidensy pleez vote sean92 lol

Post  sean92 Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:45 pm

well so am runnign 4 cpf presidensy heres my plattform lol:

well am sean92 am an experensed player on ereplublick i ran 4 congress 3-4 times i also ran 4 contry prisident butt idk why my name didunt appear in the canditate liss well anyway now am runnign 4 cpf party prisident nd am gunna revive the cpf under my leaderships nd putt it bak at #2 in canada lol

my plan 2 revive the cpf includes a name change cuz i fink canadain porgessiv front is gettign old dis party needs a new name so it will b changed 2 M.I.L.E.Y. which stands 4 "movement 4 independense nd liberashon off eastern yugoslaffia" lol

yeah u heard it rite the main goal off the cpf under my leaderships will b 2 liberate eastern yugoslaffia lol ur porbally wonderign wuts eastern yugoslaffia lol? well its all the contries east off serbia who were part off yogoslaffia b-fore it fell apart lol (i mean slovenia bosnia nd croassia) were goign 2 help our allies bosnia nd croassia not gett ptoed bye phienix nd were goign 2 help them 2 invade slovenia whose a phienix contry lol

so well dat will b the main goal off the cpf who will b renamed M.I.L.E.Y. under my leaderships lol

allso we needs 2 gett the cpf (or M.I.L.E.Y.) bak in the 2nd plase dats why the name change cuz i fink a party named M.I.L.E.Y. will attrack more peepel then a party named canadian porgressiv front lol

so pleez vote sean92 4 prisident off the cpf (soon 2 b renamed movement 4 independense nd liberashon off eastern yugoslaffia lol)
if yer not a cpf member u can all ways join it b-fore the votign day nd vote 4 me lol

singed: sean92, future M.I.L.E.Y. leader lol

sean92

Back to top Go down

Post  aeriala Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Meh on second thought maybe I'll make a real run for it since congress elections fall on a Saturday. Addy maybe have to post the actual TFD quote but it's about seeing who has the biggest dick. Laughing
aeriala
aeriala

Back to top Go down

Post  aeriala Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:28 pm

Platform: Short and Sweet Version

Hard Work and Accessability, it says it all. I don't think there is a person i thisparty that has had more contact with our membership than me not for personal reasons but for general party interests beyond the actual official Blue Moose paper. I could probably say I am our most active congress member at the moment, I follow through when I'm elected. I'm not the biggest poster but I'm on the forums and irc more than anyone else and easy to get in contact with. As for the forums I followed through with 90% of the ideas given to me, this shows when anyone has a good idea I'm not afraid to follow through on it, I work with the members. Congress elections fall on a Satuarday this month, this works well for me as I can be availale throughout the entire process. I may not be able to write a comic but I can do the job. Aeriala for PP, it's a smart choice.
aeriala
aeriala

Back to top Go down

Post  LStubbings Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:50 pm

@Sean92

Learn to spell properly then consider running for CPF PP. I'm for Penquin Smile
LStubbings
LStubbings

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:56 pm

LStubbings wrote:@Sean92

Learn to spell properly then consider running for CPF PP. I'm for Penquin Smile

I thank you kindly for your support!
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  aeriala Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:53 am

Well we have 3 way race to this point. Sean92 parachute canidate Pto potential.

Penguin Re: Congress presence
James McNamara on Fri 10 Sep - 16:07

I was elcected on a 'I'm not going to do anything' platform.

And I, I will do something. I will bring the CPF back to where it should be, you know me I will do everything I can.
aeriala
aeriala

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:26 pm

aeriala wrote:Well we have 3 way race to this point. Sean92 parachute canidate Pto potential.

And I, I will do something. I will bring the CPF back to where it should be, you know me I will do everything I can.

Thats Congress. I hate Congress. I love the CPF, so I WILL be doing something for us.
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:39 pm

James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  Funky_Hum24n Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:45 am

James McNamara wrote:For a look at my platform; http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/penguin-for-the-cpf-pp--1514055/1/20
Any thoughts on our SVT directly?
Funky_Hum24n
Funky_Hum24n

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:55 am

Funky_Hum24n wrote:
James McNamara wrote:For a look at my platform; http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/penguin-for-the-cpf-pp--1514055/1/20

I will be doing the Wilhelm, I'll be PMing all the members, and getting everyone organized, thankfully its a saturday.
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  Funky_Hum24n Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:56 am

James McNamara wrote:
Funky_Hum24n wrote:

I will be doing the Wilhelm, I'll be PMing all the members, and getting everyone organized, thankfully its a saturday.
So you would become our SVT director?
Funky_Hum24n
Funky_Hum24n

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:58 am

Funky_Hum24n wrote:
James McNamara wrote:
Funky_Hum24n wrote:

So you would become our SVT director?

Yes, unless a more qualifyed person steps up, Addy told me I would be doing it after last month was botched
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  sean92 Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:00 pm

aeriala wrote:Well we have 3 way race to this point. Sean92 parachute canidate Pto potential.

well i admitt i look lik i was tryign 2 pto cuz i came from anoffer party nd i wanted 2 change the name butt it wasant a pto attemp the cpf looked lik it was fallign it was #2 in canada now its #4 nd u only hav 4 congressmen so i thouff i cood rejuvenate the party nd bring it bak at #2 bye changign its name 2 M.I.L.E.Y. lol

bye the way wuts the svt lol?

sean92

Back to top Go down

Post  Exalted Druid Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:04 pm

SVT is where we get together on election night and watch Miley videos and try to gain a few extra seats in congress. Strategic voting team.
Exalted Druid
Exalted Druid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sean92 Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:12 pm

haha cool can i b part off it (espeshally 4 the miley videos lol)
it is on here on the forum or on irc lol?

sean92

Back to top Go down

Post  Exalted Druid Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:22 pm

IRC, channel to be confirmed later. You commit to giving your vote where directed for the benefit of the party. It has been policy for all our candidates to commit to participating so candiates don't even get to vote for themselves. On the other hand if your a vote away you may get that extra help you need to put yourself over the top. Other parties now do the same thing so it can get pretty interesting the last couple of moments.
Exalted Druid
Exalted Druid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sean92 Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:54 pm

yeah i understand dat lass month i was in the cep i was a canditate in nunavutt butt i voted around 2am 4 rajmakkers in saskeshtwin nd he gott elected i fink he has the same amount off votes then spock butt he has more experence nd wut sux aboot dat is dat i naver talked 2 rajmakkers nd spock is 1 off my frnds lol (i used 2 b in the union nasional b-fore butt i left cuz sum peepel in the un dosent liks miley)

sean92

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down