Canadian Progressive Front
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Offical September 25th Congress Thread

+6
Addy Lawrence
Kazuo Leblanc
Funky_Hum24n
aeriala
Alias Vision
James McNamara
10 posters

Go down

The Offical September 25th Congress Thread Empty The Offical September 25th Congress Thread

Post  James McNamara Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:20 pm

Hello everyone, this is where you subbmit your proposals for congress, anywhere else will be concidered null and void.

As always CPF Congress members who win, will be REQUIERED to donate 2 gold, to the Party ORG. This money will be used for party activites, and is the cost of a CPF Congress Seat.

If you don't pay Penguin will hunt you down. This is how it was in the old days, and those days were good.

If you get less than 2 gold, and you can provide proof that you did, like a screen shot, then you will be exempted.

If it sound Like I'm being an ass then just PM and we will talk it out.

Anyways, subbmit where you would like to run in

James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

The Offical September 25th Congress Thread Empty Re: The Offical September 25th Congress Thread

Post  Alias Vision Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:27 pm

I would like to run.

This term I felt like I was handed the easy seat by Addy. I will gladly run in Ontario again as I've held it something like 11 times. However, I think it would be nice to use the Ontario seat as a reward to a worthy CPF member. Someone who will continue to work hard for the CPF and represent us well in Congress.

I'll run wherever I'm told. Smile

Alias Vision

Back to top Go down

The Offical September 25th Congress Thread Empty Re: The Offical September 25th Congress Thread

Post  aeriala Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:56 pm

I wouldn't mind running in BC again unless Homeless Joe returns to reclaim it, last I looked he seemed inactive. Regardless I'd step aside if he popped up wished it back.
aeriala
aeriala

Back to top Go down

Post  Funky_Hum24n Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:56 pm

I'm running in Newfoundland and Labrador.
Funky_Hum24n
Funky_Hum24n

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1401871

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuo Leblanc Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:31 pm

I've filed for BC, but I'm cool to move and run anywhere.
Kazuo Leblanc
Kazuo Leblanc

Back to top Go down

Post  aeriala Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:50 pm

Oh sorry didn't even know that Kaz, i use the official thread first don't even look at the ingame stuff because this is where the desicions seem to be ultimately made, I only file on the last day or whenever I get told where to be.
aeriala
aeriala

Back to top Go down

Post  Addy Lawrence Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:42 pm

I am interested in running however I have a hell of a lot more political battle scars than I did a week ago, I may not have the face for politiks anymore Very Happy

I'll run anywhere and I'll understand if I'm pushed off the ballot in favour of another member.

I like Alias' suggestion of giving Ontario to a top performer. Aeriala has done a great job in congress this term, I would plead her case to the powers that be.

EDIT

Sorry, aeriala is a "he", the avatar always screws me up, sorry man.

Last edited by Addy Lawrence on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Addy Lawrence
Addy Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:54 pm

Addy Lawrence wrote:I am interested in running however I have a hell of a lot more political battle scars than I did a week ago, I may not have the face for politiks anymore Very Happy

I'll run anywhere and I'll understand if I'm pushed off the ballot in favour of another member.

I like Alias' suggestion of giving Ontario to a top performer. Aeriala has done a great job in congress this term, I would plead her case to the powers that be.

I agree as well but it is up to her if she (he) wants to run in Ontario
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  Auk Rest Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:39 pm

I'd be interested in running, just go ahead and point me somewhere.

Last edited by Auk Rest on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Auk Rest
Auk Rest

Back to top Go down

Post  aeriala Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:04 pm

I'm fine wherever ultimately I just had a thought for BC if it was open because I did well there last month and figured a rerun would make things easier on the SVT to redo it. Again that was only if Homeless Joe remans inactive as I promised to return this zone for him to rerun at his simple request for it.
aeriala
aeriala

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Wolf Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:49 pm

i would like to run aswell, point me to a place!

probably wont win but i will try Wink
Damien Wolf
Damien Wolf

http://erepavatars.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  sean92 Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:46 pm

i wanna run in québec butt if u preffer dat i run sumwhere else pleez tell me wher 2 go lol

sean92

Back to top Go down

Post  aeriala Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:31 pm

I'd be willing to take on Ontario, dunno how that will work for me but since Kaz wants a run at BC and Wes Lewis just announced his running in Ont. I'd be willing to give it a go. Ultimately I'm fine wherever though, but I would like to know soon so I can prepare.
aeriala
aeriala

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:58 pm

aeriala wrote:I'd be willing to take on Ontario, dunno how that will work for me but since Kaz wants a run at BC and Wes Lewis just announced his running in Ont. I'd be willing to give it a go. Ultimately I'm fine wherever though, but I would like to know soon so I can prepare.

You are comfirmed in ontario then
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln 6 Echo Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:34 am

i'd like to run somewhere, doesn't matter where though, just wanna have another crack at elections

I stuck myself in Manitoba, that's where i ran last time and got 7 votes from people not on SVU's

is that k?

Last edited by Lincoln 6 Echo on Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lincoln 6 Echo
Lincoln 6 Echo

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Wolf Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:43 pm

i am not gonna run for congress because i want to have the flexibility to move to other countries to fight.

So not gonna run for congress in the forseeable future.
Damien Wolf
Damien Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:43 am

damienwolf wrote:i am not gonna run for congress because i want to have the flexibility to move to other countries to fight.

Will you be a blocker then?
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Wolf Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:31 am

James McNamara wrote:
damienwolf wrote:i am not gonna run for congress because i want to have the flexibility to move to other countries to fight.

Will you be a blocker then?

sure as long as i dont win, if i win i will have to quit Razz

but i dont mind placing a candidature as blocker. just tell me what to do Very Happy
Damien Wolf
Damien Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Alias Vision Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:18 pm

You have a list of where you want us to be James?

Alias Vision

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Alias Vision wrote:You have a list of where you want us to be James?

Yes that will come out tomorrow (In a New thread)
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  aeriala Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:51 pm

donated 1.5gold to In Tyler We Trust, i held half a gold as reimbursement for moving tickets as I spent about 22 CAD out of my personal acct. I'll assume this is close enough to acceptable but if anyone wants to ask more questions I will be available to answer.
aeriala
aeriala

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:54 pm

aeriala wrote:donated 1.5gold to In Tyler We Trust, i held half a gold as reimbursement for moving tickets as I spent about 22 CAD out of my personal acct. I'll assume this is close enough to acceptable but if anyone wants to ask more questions I will be available to answer.
Totaly acceptable
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alias Vision Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:20 am

Thanks to the SVU for getting me back in Congress. Smile

Quebec is a tough nut to crack for me. First time I'm successful there in something like 5 tries.

Alias Vision

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down