Canadian Progressive Front
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CPF Presidential Candidate Poll - January 5th (Poll 2)

+8
Auk Rest
JoeDubs
TheDarkRider
Wilhelm Gunter
Kronos Q
James McNamara
aeriala
Spencer Magee
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who should the CPF support for President in January?

CPF Presidential Candidate Poll - January 5th (Poll 2) - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%CPF Presidential Candidate Poll - January 5th (Poll 2) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 6 ]
CPF Presidential Candidate Poll - January 5th (Poll 2) - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%CPF Presidential Candidate Poll - January 5th (Poll 2) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
CPF Presidential Candidate Poll - January 5th (Poll 2) - Page 2 Vote_lcap47%CPF Presidential Candidate Poll - January 5th (Poll 2) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

CPF Presidential Candidate Poll - January 5th (Poll 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: CPF Presidential Candidate Poll - January 5th (Poll 2)

Post  James McNamara Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Can I point out that Aerlia got the CPF's Support last month while running on alulz platfrom (at the time) then rushed somthing together (from what I saw) at the end.
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

CPF Presidential Candidate Poll - January 5th (Poll 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: CPF Presidential Candidate Poll - January 5th (Poll 2)

Post  Spencer Magee Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:41 pm

James did you vote for yourself?
Spencer Magee
Spencer Magee

Back to top Go down

Post  Funky_Hum24n Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:42 pm

Spencer Magee wrote:It would be unfair for James to get a vote when his name is on the ballot
It's unfair because he's not a party member.
Funky_Hum24n
Funky_Hum24n

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1401871

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:46 pm

Funky_Hum24n wrote:
Spencer Magee wrote:It would be unfair for James to get a vote when his name is on the ballot
Then remove one vote from penguin
I Honestly do not mind

Last edited by James McNamara on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  Funky_Hum24n Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:46 pm

James McNamara wrote:
Funky_Hum24n wrote:
The only reason I'm not a party member is becuase I'm running the CPF's puppet the CPR, wich the CPF has willingly used for votes and blockers every congress election
That's nice. But you're still not a party member.
Funky_Hum24n
Funky_Hum24n

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:46 pm

Funky_Hum24n wrote:
James McNamara wrote:
Funky_Hum24n wrote:
The only reason I'm not a party member is becuase I'm running the CPF's puppet the CPR, wich the CPF has willingly used for votes and blockers every congress election
That's nice. But you're still not a party member.
See above post
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencer Magee Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:54 pm

Sorry Penguin but we did vote against an internal candidate so having you vote would be pretty hypocritical, and isn't really fair. Sorry Sad Obviously the final decision is Gunter's when he comes back.
Spencer Magee
Spencer Magee

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:02 pm

Spencer Magee wrote:Sorry Penguin but we did vote against an internal candidate so having you vote would be pretty hypocritical, and isn't really fair. Sorry Sad Obviously the final decision is Gunter's when he comes back.

Hey mate no problem Smile
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencer Magee Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:04 am

lol it's still tied though when counting the mistake vote for Wes. OI VEY. Hopefully we have a plan!
Spencer Magee
Spencer Magee

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:06 am

Spencer Magee wrote:lol it's still tied though when counting the mistake vote for Wes. OI VEY. Hopefully we have a plan!
Well sorry, see since i voted for me, just knock off the vote for Wes, and it will be fair
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencer Magee Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:31 am

The wes vote was apparently mistakenly meant for you, so it counts as one for you
Spencer Magee
Spencer Magee

Back to top Go down

Post  aeriala Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:38 am

If the CPF supports Wes I will never be so glad I left, you ppl forget the past and are sad.
aeriala
aeriala

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:43 am

Spencer Magee wrote:The wes vote was apparently mistakenly meant for you, so it counts as one for you
But I voted for myself I'm not a member
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  aeriala Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:01 am

I will be the official canidate for MOO. have a nice day
aeriala
aeriala

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:17 am

aeriala wrote:I will be the official canidate for MOO. have a nice day

*tips hat*

You too
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencer Magee Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:33 am

James McNamara wrote:
Spencer Magee wrote:The wes vote was apparently mistakenly meant for you, so it counts as one for you
But I voted for myself I'm not a member

So it still equals a six six tie
Spencer Magee
Spencer Magee

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilhelm Gunter Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:58 am

If this poll ends in a tie, I will not endorse a candidate. I will read it as the party being unable to come up with a consensus, and therefore, no candidate gets the ingame support of the CPF. Party Members will not be asked to vote for a particular candidate.
We won't be the first party to take that position - EPIC also chose to refuse to nominate a CP candidate several months ago (although I forget the circumstances of that vote).

Although I would much prefer to nominate someone. Very Happy

Wilhelm.
Wilhelm Gunter
Wilhelm Gunter

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:02 am

Wilhelm Gunter wrote:If this poll ends in a tie, I will not endorse a candidate. I will read it as the party being unable to come up with a consensus, and therefore, no candidate gets the ingame support of the CPF. Party Members will not be asked to vote for a particular candidate.
We won't be the first party to take that position - EPIC also chose to refuse to nominate a CP candidate several months ago (although I forget the circumstances of that vote).

Although I would much prefer to nominate someone. Very Happy

Wilhelm.

With all due respect, could it be me, as I could get kicked off like last time

And TemujinBC is garenteed on it

Last edited by James McNamara on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding tem fact)
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  Exalted Druid Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:06 am

Seriously Aeriala, this is how it has always been done and actually it is done this way because it is not fair to the other candidates to run head to head against a CPF member. Not the other way around. . Been this way since TFD recommended it be done this way two months into the party's existence. I don't support changing it now because you don't happen to like it after a year and a half. Strategically the majority feels we can make a better impact joining up with the other lesser parties this month, it would appear. I voted for you, but I will now support the majority view. There is always next month you know. This is not a personal insult. We supported you last month, did we not? Sometimes it is better to keep your powder dry and wait to fight another day. Running our own candidate for the sake of running our own candidate is not always wisest course of action.
Exalted Druid
Exalted Druid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Auk Rest Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:44 am

aeriala wrote:If the CPF supports Wes I will never be so glad I left, you ppl forget the past and are sad.

Forget the past when you've only been around since June?
Auk Rest
Auk Rest

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuo Leblanc Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:29 pm

I had to compete against Rolo in September when nobody realized that I was running for CP, so I think aeriala should have been added to the list.
Kazuo Leblanc
Kazuo Leblanc

Back to top Go down

Post  Funky_Hum24n Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Kazuo Leblanc wrote:I had to compete against Rolo in September when nobody realized that I was running for CP, so I think aeriala should have been added to the list.
We have already voted not to run a CPF candidate.

Discussion over.
Funky_Hum24n
Funky_Hum24n

Back to top Go down

Post  SaraD Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:11 pm

I was gonna vote ariela...

SaraD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2