Canadian Progressive Front
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

President......Supa???????

2 posters

Go down

President......Supa??????? Empty President......Supa???????

Post  supabeasty Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:39 pm

Dear Canada,

I come to you in a troubled time to run for president.

I'm not going to post a platform or show you some flashy graphics. What I can say is that I will do my best for eCanada. My cabinet will be released soon. I feel if I made a platform I would be too focused on implementing the cabinet and not doing what is best for eCanada.

I can just promise that I will do what is the best for eCanada Smile

Please PM me if you are interested in being in cabinet.

Sincerely,
President......Supa??????? 33bcs4g

supabeasty

Back to top Go down

President......Supa??????? Empty Re: President......Supa???????

Post  supabeasty Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:11 pm

I know I said that I was not going to write a platform but I lied Smile

President......Supa??????? Economy

We know that eCanada is now in an economic crisis, with most of our money stolen we need to work to get back these organizations and work extra hard to make this money again. We all know it is going to be hard to run the government with little money available. I am hoping that by the time I take office the 2600 gold that nea milosu is currently holding will be returned to the government.

We have lost our hospitals because of the recent robbery. I plan to start up productivity with these companies right away! Hopefully I will get to place some of these hospitals in our military campaigns. Something I will also consider is selling these hospitals for a fair price to our allies. It would be nice to earn a little gold on the side if we have such a surplus of hospitals.

Most eCanadian know that we are gifted with so many raw materials. Because of this our economy has the potential to flourish. The problem is that we need to get it in the correct state to be as successful as it is. I hope to see general manager’s receiving gold to sell these raw materials overseas to return a profit in eCanada.

My plan is to keep tariffs high, letting foreign business sell cheap goods on our market just hurts our economy worse. Letting these cheap sales into eCanada would make it harder to get out of the economic hole that V2 has gotten us into. I feel that we need to focus on eCanada and not foreign countries.

We need war to keep our economy buying. Companies rely on war to boost their sales. It is a cycle that needs to be kept spinning. My goal is to have war for the wheel to keep turning.

President......Supa??????? Militaryd

It is well known that war is necessary to be a extremely successful country. While I cannot promise we will have a constant war, I will try to provide battles for eCanadians to fight in and for the economy to get a boost. eRepublik -Rising- is changing again and we will have to wait and see how this turns out. Hopefully it is a change that we can utilize for the better.

It is known that we need to recruit more members for the CAF. While that would be the better option, we also need to handout weapons to any citizens of eCanada. As we saw during the Acacia Mason presidency, there were often hand-outs by Jacobi the Governor General. I plan to continue with this.

One of my ideas to recruit more people for the CAF is to release a media frenzy. I think it is necessary that we get the word out that you can receive free weapons and fight the best that you can with the CAF and other militias. The CAF is doing well on funding and I will be speaking with the leaders of other militias to see if they need an increase in funding. If so I will ask Congress to approve increasing the funding. We need to emphasize the benefits in being in an organized group to fight.

Acacia Mason mentioned creating an IRC channel for coordination between the CAF and Miltia’s. While this was not created during his term, I hope to create the room this month. Whether we will use an existing chat room or create a new one has not been decided yet. It is key to have good coordination in the V2 military module.

I think that the CAF needs to become more mobile, while simply fighting in wars that eCanada is putting on is cool, it is not enough. I have been in the CAF before and I enjoyed moving to other countries to help our allies out. EDEN countries always enjoy when their allies can come to help out. While we may not be the strongest country are the largest, we can certainly pack a punch.

President......Supa??????? Parliamentf

I am currently a member of Congress and so I know what I will have to deal with if I become president. Wink I know that Congress expects me to perform well and I will do my best to perform well. I want to be able to work well and I will keep a topic in the forums for them to ask me any questions if I become president. I want to encourage ordinary eCanadian citizens to register on the eCanadian Forums to view the Congressional proceedings.

Working with Congress is key to be a successful president. I want to do what is best for eCanada and eCanada has elected Congress, so therefore I need to work with them and definitely not against them.

President......Supa??????? Accountability

I can understand why citizens may not trust their government after this recent crisis. One of my main goals this month is to bring back accountability to the government. It is time for some change in eCanada, there has been a lot of closed door discussions that could change this nation forever, my government will not do this. I promise to be an honest and open person about my government’s actions. It has been too long that the government has been run by a small group of people.

supabeasty

Back to top Go down

Post  supabeasty Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:29 pm

No questions?

supabeasty

Back to top Go down

Post  supabeasty Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:08 pm

Somebody ask me a question! I demand it :p

supabeasty

Back to top Go down

Post  LStubbings Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Alright here's a question:

Would you ever consider turning the CAF into a somewhat Umbrella Military.

What I mean by that is, Almost every party has some form of militia and they give out benefits to those in there parties militia. Well the CAF could be a head command centre and instead of asking citizens as a whole to fight, it could order certain militia certain places with of course the co-operation of the PPs.

It would be like the party militias are sub-units instead of independents. I think it would bring a larger sense of unification that the CAF and Party militias can lack.
LStubbings
LStubbings

Back to top Go down

Post  supabeasty Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:23 pm

The only party militia's I know of are the CPF's and the CEP's. I don't think that this would really benefit eCanada. Right now we need to work on getting the CAF up to its full potential. I am tired of seeing battlefields with no CAF members.

supabeasty

Back to top Go down

Post  LStubbings Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:30 pm

supabeasty wrote:The only party militia's I know of are the CPF's and the CEP's. I don't think that this would really benefit eCanada. Right now we need to work on getting the CAF up to its full potential. I am tired of seeing battlefields with no CAF members.

Well I think the best thing to do about that, would be rallying the CAF members you already have and give them more incentive to fight, like benefits.
Then once the current CAF numbers are up and active, you can move on to recruiting more.
LStubbings
LStubbings

Back to top Go down

Post  supabeasty Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:04 pm

That's what my goal is. I really want to rejuvinate (i don't know how to spell it :p) the CAF. Then start recruiting.

supabeasty

Back to top Go down

Post  supabeasty Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:42 pm

Without further ado, here is my FINAL platform and cabinet, please read through and remember to vote on October 5th.

President......Supa??????? Supa1
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img835/3148/supa1.png

President......Supa??????? Supa2
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img148/6262/supa2.png

President......Supa??????? Supa3
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img693/6104/supa3.png

President......Supa??????? Supa4
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img706/6172/supa4.png

President......Supa??????? Supa5
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img37/2285/supa5.png

President......Supa??????? Supa6
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img824/8269/supa6.png

Hello CPF,

My plan for the MoI is to only have companies that are essential to the defense and well-being of eCanada. In the past this ministry has been given huge budgets and not been asked to provide documentation of what they are doing with the money. This will end with me as president. I am going to bring accountability and transparency back to this ministry. Joe Dubs will be in charge of running the few companies that will still be around.

I will be listening to Congress to see what they want to do with the MoI. Two things that I am certain of is that we will have a Q5 hospital company and Q5 defense system company. These companies will be run efficiently to make sure we have the items we need to keep us safe. Another possibility for a company would be housing for the CAF/TCO and/or weapons for all of eCanada.

I will be asking for Joe Dubs to produce a spreadsheet to document all of the ministry's spending. This spreadsheet will be posted in either my newspaper or the eCBC newspaper so that all of the population can see it.

A Vote For Supabeasty Is A Vote For A More Transparent and Efficient Ministry of Industry

President......Supa??????? Supacp

Word Cloud: http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/september-2010-cp-election-ultimate-tl-dr-version-1507000/1/20

President......Supa??????? Supacloud

supabeasty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down