Canadian Progressive Front
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party President Elections - August 15th, 2010

+4
Spencer Magee
Funky_Hum24n
aeriala
Addy Lawrence
8 posters

Go down

Party President Elections - August 15th, 2010 Empty Party President Elections - August 15th, 2010

Post  Addy Lawrence Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:57 pm

Please declare your intention to run for PP and post your campaign in this thread.
Addy Lawrence
Addy Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Party President Elections - August 15th, 2010 Empty Re: Party President Elections - August 15th, 2010

Post  aeriala Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:04 pm

Running for PP, campaign is basically here http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/early-release-my-cpf-pp-platform-part-1-1481843/1/20 I might add a second article if I got time but I gotta help mom this weekend I found out.
aeriala
aeriala

Back to top Go down

Party President Elections - August 15th, 2010 Empty Re: Party President Elections - August 15th, 2010

Post  Addy Lawrence Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:44 am

I'm running.

Here's my platform:

PP Campaign

My privy council is going to include those most active as of late in rebuilding the party. There are many, however the dyed in the wool Blue Moose doing the heavy lifting RIGHT NOW are Exalted Druid, James McNamara, Aeriala, Devilcarrier, Lise Stubbings and JBdivinus. These MEMBERS have proved themselves invaluable in resurrecting the party.

Props also go to Funky, Auk Rest and Spencer Magee for keeping the Moose Call heard in eCanada political wilderness.

As the Stewart of the party, I'm pleased to have done two things.

First, we have a new forum. It's the old Praetor forum however it is CLEARLY a CPF forum now. Major props to Aeriala for that. Check out our new forum. JBdivinus worked very hard at two alternate sites, the brolliance option and the eCan option that Jacobi paved for us. I'm proud to say that we are going to pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off at the above link.

Second, with some help from our members, I've managed to persuade Alias Vision to join the CPF. This is important for two reasons; one, he has more XP than PimpDollaz and is insurance as our back-up PP should whomever get elected somehow fall victim to the CPF curse, and two, he's an outstanding eCanadian who will make a fantastic leader of our congressional team on August 25th.

If elected as PP, I'll make sure these things stay on track.

I have three goals as PP.

Resurrect our media team. People have already seen the talented writers we have and the great newspapers that our members put out. These are great ways to increase and retain members. We used to be good at this because we focused on it, and we will again. Shout, comment, vote. Not just for the sake of it but because its worth it.

Make the Praetors relevant. Despite the best laid plans, the V2 migration did not go well for the companies. This was all moot when all of the assets were stolen. This was a major setback. We are improving however we are considerably behind the 8 ball from pre-V2. We are perfectly equipped now to be a tile-flipping platoon of 10 to 20 members. I firmly believe that this is a great place to start in supporting eCanada's military campaign, and I'm pleased to say that we actually have one right now!!!

Restore our key strengths. The CPF has always kicked butt at congressional elections, held the governing body accountable, and promoted innovative game and role play. I will recognize the actions of members that do this, that reinforce these strengths, and make the CPF the progressive front of politics that Tyler founded this party to be.

I'm excited to see Penguin and Aeriala running for PP, as well as Funky. All have been active on the forum and contributing to the rebuilding of the party. I'm much more excited to lead the party into the "fever pitch" stage and really start to shine.

Vote for your daddy as PP of the CPF on August 15.

In Tyler We Trust,

Addy Lawrence
Addy Lawrence
Addy Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Post  Funky_Hum24n Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:10 am

Funky_Hum24n
Funky_Hum24n

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1401871

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencer Magee Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:27 pm

As long as you guys promise not to quit after a few days I will <3 you all and vote for you both with all my multis.

Spencer Magee
Spencer Magee

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencer Magee Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:28 pm

Man and I don't even know Penguin and arieieriaira...aara? I want to see their platforms and talk to them Laughing
Spencer Magee
Spencer Magee

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg McNeish Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:47 pm

Good luck, all. It's always great to see so many people interested in investing so much of their time and energy into the party. No matter who is PP on the 16th, you've got a great core of active party members, ready to rock.

I look forward to working with whoever sits in the big chair, into the future.

EPIC + CPF = Too Sexy for Our Shirts. So Sexy it Hurts.
Greg McNeish
Greg McNeish

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencer Magee Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:51 am

Wait is Penguin James?
Spencer Magee
Spencer Magee

Back to top Go down

Post  Nirque Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:07 am

I hope I could participate and throw a vote on the PP election.
But first, CPF Congress please accept my citizenship application. Very Happy
Nirque
Nirque

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Wolf Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:19 am

Spencer Magee wrote:Wait is Penguin James?

Yup he is James McNamara
Damien Wolf
Damien Wolf

http://erepavatars.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencer Magee Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:50 pm

Okay then I know him Laughing
Spencer Magee
Spencer Magee

Back to top Go down

Post  Funky_Hum24n Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:34 pm

Only 33 votes total? Embarassed
Funky_Hum24n
Funky_Hum24n

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1401871

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:22 pm

Here is my platform

The Penguin Promise: I promise to do my Penguin Best, and not to abandon my fellow CPF members.
The Penguin Mission: Security, Expansion, Prosperity, Unity
The Penguin Action Plan
Security: Look after what has happened to us recently, and to eRepublik its self, one of the three focuses in my Penguin plan is to increase Security for our Party, this includes trustees with public reputations, taking power away from the President, and identification codes.

The details of my plan are under wraps due to the fact that they deal with security.

Expansion: Once we got our assets secure, we must expand, get back on our feet, and start recruiting people. I have plans to recruit new players and make them want to stay, see unity for that. But what we need now is to bolster our ranks, let’s make the CPF the feared 2nd party again.

Prosperity: Now that we are expanding and stuff is secure, we can focus on prospering, now that we got a solid base, we can focus on monetary assets, I know that we do have some money, in the org, but what’s wrong with more? Lets boost our money, and expand to what our economic power once was.

Unity: Now that we have our stuff secure, we’ve expanded, and prospered, now it’s time to make all that have helped recognized.
In my time as a CPF member, I have seen a lot of people, behind the curtain, that do a lot of work. My plan is to recognize these people, they have worked their buts off, and deserve the recognition, by doing this not only does it give a standard of excellence that I think the CPF, but its gives new players something to aim for.

Now this isn’t it, for more of the penguins plans, well why not vote for Penguin!
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down