Canadian Progressive Front
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Platform for PP

2 posters

Go down

My Platform for PP Empty My Platform for PP

Post  James McNamara Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Penguin for CPF PP

The Penguin Promise: I promise to do my Penguin Best, and not to abandon my fellow CPF members.

The Penguin Mission: Security, Expansion, Prosperity, Unity

The Penguin Action Plan

Security: Look after what has happened to us recently, and to eRepublik its self, one of the three focuses in my Penguin plan is to increase Security for our Party, this includes trustees with public reputations, taking power away from the President, and identification codes.

The details of my plan are under wraps due to the fact that they deal with security.

Expansion: Once we got our assets secure, we must expand, get back on our feet, and start recruiting people. I have plans to recruit new players and make them want to stay, see unity for that. But what we need now is to bolster our ranks, let’s make the CPF the feared 2nd party again.

Prosperity: Now that we are expanding and stuff is secure, we can focus on prospering, now that we got a solid base, we can focus on monetary assets, I know that we do have some money, in the org, but what’s wrong with more? Lets boost our money, and expand to what our economic power once was.

Unity: Now that we have our stuff secure, we’ve expanded, and prospered, now it’s time to make all that have helped recognized.
In my time as a CPF member, I have seen a lot of people, behind the curtain, that do a lot of work. My plan is to recognize these people, they have worked their buts off, and deserve the recognition, by doing this not only does it give a standard of excellence that I think the CPF, but its gives new players something to aim for.

Now this isn’t it, for more of the penguins plans, well why not vote for Penguin!
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

My Platform for PP Empty Re: My Platform for PP

Post  Damien Wolf Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:40 am

Penguin FTW! Wink

you got my vote mate
Damien Wolf
Damien Wolf

http://erepavatars.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down