Canadian Progressive Front
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banach's back and..

+2
Spencer Magee
Wilhelm Gunter
6 posters

Go down

Banach's back and.. Empty Banach's back and..

Post  Wilhelm Gunter Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:09 am

Well, I have to admit I've been pretty quiet the last week or so... basically just 2 clicking, and making some comments on a few ingame articles.

I decided that I will not be running again for PP. I have realized that I just don't have the ambition, that umpff to be a good leader. I'm much better at being a grunt. Razz

So, to that end, I PM'ed Banach and told him of my decision not to run again for PP, and invited him to do so. He has just released an article stating his intention to run for PP next month, on the 15th.

Of course, this is not a fait a compli; there could be others here who wish to run for PP - I just won't be one of them. But I do think Banach would make a great leader for us!

Wilhelm.
Wilhelm Gunter
Wilhelm Gunter

Back to top Go down

Banach's back and.. Empty Re: Banach's back and..

Post  Spencer Magee Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:33 am

No offense to Banach but he'd really have to have an amazing platform. Though if he does show up and has amazing plans, I'm all ears.

Last edited by Spencer Magee on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spencer Magee
Spencer Magee

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeDubs Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:38 am

I don't know Banach :/
JoeDubs
JoeDubs

Back to top Go down

Post  Alias Vision Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:15 am

Why don't you run Spencer? Smile

Alias Vision

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencer Magee Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:42 am

Run against Banach? lol, I'd rather save my gold
Spencer Magee
Spencer Magee

Back to top Go down

Post  Alias Vision Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:12 am

I'm actually serious on this one. You've been part of this party for a long time, more importantly you've been part of the direction of the party for a long time.

Banach is... well Banach. He has amazing energy when he dedicates himself to something and he has the ability to rally people to his cause. However, he burns bright but not for long.

Like you said, he would need to have a great platform.

Alias Vision

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencer Magee Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:24 am

Hmmm I will consider it. Cool
Spencer Magee
Spencer Magee

Back to top Go down

Post  Exalted Druid Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:23 pm

Exalted Druid
Exalted Druid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeDubs Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:34 pm

I'd vote for you Spencer, even if you just wrote your name on your platform. Like I said, I don't know this other Banach guy. But from reading his comments and platform, there's not much to be desired. He might have been great in that past (assuming from other posts) but seems EXTREMELY immature. And obviously doesn't know that you can't simply press the bold button when you make an article...

JoeDubs
JoeDubs

Back to top Go down

Post  Banach Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:17 pm

Well I'm here now. If you have any concerns or want to get to know me, now is the time.

I'll be releasing a platform in the coming days, don't worry.

I'm in class right now, but I'll be on later on and try to make myself st home.

Banach

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencer Magee Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Hey Banach Laughing

Shit, I just saw ALARICUS shout something. Am I the only one who remembers him? I bet we could get him to join the CPF again as well.

/waits for Neil and Anomie to show up as well
Spencer Magee
Spencer Magee

Back to top Go down

Post  Banach Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm

Spencer Magee wrote:Hey Banach Laughing

Shit, I just saw ALARICUS shout something. Am I the only one who remembers him? I bet we could get him to join the CPF again as well.

/waits for Neil and Anomie to show up as well

I'd cry.

Neil and Anomie were easily the most generous/amiable people I've met in a long time.

And Alaricus is bomb.

Banach

Back to top Go down

Post  Banach Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:40 pm

JoeDubs wrote:I'd vote for you Spencer, even if you just wrote your name on your platform. Like I said, I don't know this other Banach guy. But from reading his comments and platform, there's not much to be desired. He might have been great in that past (assuming from other posts) but seems EXTREMELY immature. And obviously doesn't know that you can't simply press the bold button when you make an article...

Extremely immature? I thought I was just very. Woah. I'm reevaluating my path in life now. Wink

No, no I didn't. Thanks for patronizing me smart guy, could've sent me a PM explaining it instead of making fun of me. Smile

Banach

Back to top Go down

Post  Banach Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:43 pm

Alias Vision wrote:I'm actually serious on this one. You've been part of this party for a long time, more importantly you've been part of the direction of the party for a long time.

Banach is... well Banach. He has amazing energy when he dedicates himself to something and he has the ability to rally people to his cause. However, he burns bright but not for long.

Like you said, he would need to have a great platform.

I think I burn bright for enough...do you want me to lead the party for a year in a row? That's dictatorship.

I'm not gonna make any false pretenses...I'm coming in, building a great party out of a good one, expanding the community, creating another fine legacy, and passing on the reigns to the next one in line to continue.

Although I'm not too concerned by your judgment of me, you've been very kind to me throughout my eLife and I have the utmost respect for you. I'm not sure if you changed your personality in favour of political gain but to me you're still an awesome guy! Very Happy

Banach

Back to top Go down

Post  Alias Vision Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:05 am

I think I'm being fair, you can't isolate the last part from the whole line. Wink

Alias Vision

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down