Canadian Progressive Front
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pushing hard to take back our party...Need your help!

+3
SaraD
Funky_Hum24n
JoeDubs
7 posters

Go down

Pushing hard to take back our party...Need your help! Empty Pushing hard to take back our party...Need your help!

Post  JoeDubs Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:56 pm

Many of you know that I came from the CEP/NCEP/NPC... A lotta N's, P's, and C's I just noticed that. Laughing

Any ways, like I said this month we're pushing to take back the NPC and make it back into the CEP. A few of the older members are trying to rally support for this to happen, while this Wes Lewis/Rolo thing may make it easier. We're still going to need a lot of help and a lot of votes. Alastar always seems to have a ton for some reason.

I'm asking if after the CPF is secure with out a chance of a PTO, can anyone switch to Norsefire to give me your vote on election day? I already appreciate what you guys have done for me after the PTO letting me stay here and all, this would just make it that much better Razz
JoeDubs
JoeDubs

Back to top Go down

Pushing hard to take back our party...Need your help! Empty Re: Pushing hard to take back our party...Need your help!

Post  Funky_Hum24n Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:18 am

Sure. I used to be part of the old CEP before the Fall of Ontario.
Funky_Hum24n
Funky_Hum24n

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1401871

Back to top Go down

Pushing hard to take back our party...Need your help! Empty Re: Pushing hard to take back our party...Need your help!

Post  SaraD Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:39 pm

CPF I am and CPF I stay.

SaraD

Back to top Go down

Pushing hard to take back our party...Need your help! Empty Change in Stance - Slightly

Post  Wilhelm Gunter Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:49 pm

Several weeks ago, I posted here on the forums I would not tolerate discussions regarding Domestic PTO's, and would delete them if I found them.

However, in this case, because of Alastar's consistent support for Rolo and Wes, I will not oppose your actions. Although we will regret losing you, Joe, if you do succeed.
Wilhelm Gunter
Wilhelm Gunter

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeDubs Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Thanks Funky and Gunter. Don't think of it as losing me if we succeed, but gaining a much bigger ally Cool
JoeDubs
JoeDubs

Back to top Go down

Post  Auk Rest Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:55 pm

I think I speak for the silent others in this board that you have our support. If no one tries to ninja in on our ballot then I see no reason not to help you get the CEP restored.
Auk Rest
Auk Rest

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilhelm Gunter Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:57 am

Although it does appear that Wes has hinted at PTO'ing us:

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/time-for-a-change-in-norsefire-joedubs-for-pp--1636193/1/20

In the comment section, he says this:

*Tear comes to eye* that is truly motivating Auk, PP Elections will be fun, especially now...

Be on guard. Hold your vote as long as you can.

Take care of home business first.
Wilhelm Gunter
Wilhelm Gunter

Back to top Go down

Post  SaraD Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:41 am

NOR do I agree with domestic PTOs.

SaraD

Back to top Go down

Post  Auk Rest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:40 am

Sara - this is an ATO. Alastar PTOd the party and Joe wants the CEP back. And Wes is being a little bitch.
Auk Rest
Auk Rest

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeDubs Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:21 pm

Wes is always a bitch. With the obvious PTO attempt on MDP. If I don't win, hopefully I can drag enough votes away from Wes so that they don't control 2 parties. That could make things REALLY bad for Canada...
JoeDubs
JoeDubs

Back to top Go down

Post  Auk Rest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:44 pm

Rolo is on our ticket - hold votes until the end of the day.
Auk Rest
Auk Rest

Back to top Go down

Post  Exalted Druid Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:10 pm

Hey, for a thousand in stolen gold will give him PP.
Exalted Druid
Exalted Druid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencer Magee Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:45 am

Guys, I've been on IRC for a few hours and secured a few votes for Gunter we should be alright.

Wes Lewis has been offering gold to PEACEniks to vote in eCanada, using treasury money most likely, so we've gotten significant support
Spencer Magee
Spencer Magee

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilhelm Gunter Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:59 pm

^^^ Thanks Spencer!
Wilhelm Gunter
Wilhelm Gunter

Back to top Go down

Post  SaraD Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:57 am

To be honest I didn't suspect Wes (serves me right for not paying more attention...). I voted for Arielia and then got suspicious after reading the articles so lucky my gut and Party instinct hit in!I just thought Arielia would be better I suppose... I am current Boss Lady of 'League' in another game after staging a coup (successful obviously). However my Command is 'transitional' and was done to engineer solutions various issues which I forsee fully resolved by Thursday. I then return to the ranks there. In RL I don't get much free time until May when I finish work for a 1.5yrs and return to Uni, in June, for Phd (half written already). Have lots on atm and am acting Head of Section as at present as Boss is ill. The toss up will be erep or Casery in May but will be here collecting gold and for important stuff until then - kick me by in game pm when needed!

SaraD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down