Canadian Progressive Front
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JB and Rolo are buying Crimson votes.

+3
curtis l
Wilhelm Gunter
Green Hawk
7 posters

Go down

JB and Rolo are buying Crimson votes. Empty JB and Rolo are buying Crimson votes.

Post  Green Hawk Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:36 pm

I know it has been done before, but it has never been done on such a large scale.

In case anyone doesn't know, the TCO are PTOing 3 parties in Canada this month.
Wolfgang in DAL
Alastar in NCEP
and JB in CPF
Two candidates (Alastar and Wolfgang) are legit candidates. I won't claim that they are aware that jb and rolo are buying votes. 1G-5G/vote.

That's all.
Green Hawk
Green Hawk

Back to top Go down

JB and Rolo are buying Crimson votes. Empty Re: JB and Rolo are buying Crimson votes.

Post  Wilhelm Gunter Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:52 pm

I'm furious.

It's not fair that JB just walks in when he feels like it and talks over the party leadership. He's done it before, when Addy & I were running last spring (May?), and now again - when we have Green Hawk vs. Curtis L. He's squashing the will of the party.
Last time I worked with him, grudgingly - not this time. He an illegitimate leader.

I can't wait until (if?) the admins revise the political side of the game. Then we won't have to put up such stupidity.
Wilhelm Gunter
Wilhelm Gunter

Back to top Go down

JB and Rolo are buying Crimson votes. Empty Re: JB and Rolo are buying Crimson votes.

Post  curtis l Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:14 pm

Evil or Very Mad

At least their failing in our elections for now.

I can't believe people will sell their vote for 1 gold, that's horrible.

curtis l

Back to top Go down

Post  jbdivinus Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:41 pm

Haven't bought votes in CPF. Perhaps you should all calm the fuck down.

Look at when I won. Look at now. 100+ votes. 5 votes. stfu and get on with your lives and run your party. Stop bitching and saying I am buying votes to win. I bought 2 votes for alastar and will buy him a few more.

God you guys disappoint.

jbdivinus

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hawk Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:21 am

jb acting mad. Pathetic lol
I know that you will be PTOing the CPF, so don't try to insult our intelligence. Also, how is your mom?
Green Hawk
Green Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencer Magee Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:22 am

JB, it is kind of obvious man. We've shot about about 20 extra members in a day...
Spencer Magee
Spencer Magee

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hawk Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:26 am

Well, the good news is I talked to the CAF a few hours ago and they are doing all they can to help us. The bad news however is JB has 20+ votes in store.
Green Hawk
Green Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Exalted Druid Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:05 am

jbdivinus wrote:Haven't bought votes in CPF. Perhaps you should all calm the fuck down.

Look at when I won. Look at now. 100+ votes. 5 votes. stfu and get on with your lives and run your party. Stop bitching and saying I am buying votes to win. I bought 2 votes for alastar and will buy him a few more.

God you guys disappoint.

Get a real life.
Exalted Druid
Exalted Druid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jbdivinus Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:50 pm

my mother is hot. thats how she is. she needs you in her..now.

jbdivinus

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hawk Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:15 pm

I know. She can't get enough and she keeps asking for moar. But I am really tired now. Could you do her for me?
Green Hawk
Green Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  jbdivinus Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:15 pm

cant I do her with you?

jbdivinus

Back to top Go down

Post  sanchez shortie Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:35 am

i don't think one part of this is true.... WolfGang loves the DAL and wouldn't even poke it.... The others might be PTO's though....
sanchez shortie
sanchez shortie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down