Canadian Progressive Front
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Mayhem

+9
Addy Lawrence
LStubbings
Exalted Druid
James McNamara
sean92
Funky_Hum24n
Damien Wolf
Auk Rest
Alias Vision
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Project Mayhem Empty Project Mayhem

Post  Alias Vision Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:43 am

So... I'm exhausted just thinking of this little plot.

A lot of very high profile people have been tagged on this one... including CPF...

So what of it guys? Anyone want to admit to this and let us know what is going on?

Sometimes I feel like the only person not part of a conspiracy...

Alias Vision

Back to top Go down

Project Mayhem Empty Re: Project Mayhem

Post  Auk Rest Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:02 am

Don't worry, I have no clue what's going on either.
Auk Rest
Auk Rest

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Wolf Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:14 pm

i didnt know anything either...disgusted to the bones right now...Shame on you to the people involved!
Damien Wolf
Damien Wolf

http://erepavatars.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Funky_Hum24n Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:12 pm

Congress, after several days of investigation on part of myself, and others we have gathered evidence of crimes against this nation from several members of society. Below I will list several logs of conversation from #secretz which is the channel used for most planning being made on the issue known as Project Mayhem. The following people are involved in the matter, and this issue needs to be addressed.

Rolo Tahmasee: One of the leaders of the group, helped rig the election, get members of their group into Congress with CEP voters, plans to tear down the CAF, and PTO Congress and CP positions. He also let the ring leader (jbdivinus) set up his cabinet which is 66% made up of Project Mayhem Members.

Jbdivinus: Planned most of the things mentioned in the logs, and involved in everything listed above under Rolo, and is the contact with the PTO outside force S.E.E.S.

Sideswipe: Supposed Director of Project Mayhem, he has been in most of the discussion but never really talks about any of the plans himself, after a pm talk he admits being there as well as their plans, but he dropped out of the group once he found out what was going on, he can be pm'd to confirm all of this.

Jacobi: Mentioned to be involved with the group, but is never there himself

Addy Lawrence: Also mentioned to be involved with the group and giving CPF votes to certain Project Members as well as helping to rig CP elections.

M_Loiselle: Mentioned and seen in the discussion, was recruited to get UN Members ot the cause, but defected shortly after and did not help them, he can be pm'd to confirm this investigation.

Acacia Mason: Was supposed to be involved while he was still President, but claims he was assiting the CSIS and was going to send everything he had to them, was also one of my sources for the evidence and can be pm'd to comfirm this investigation.

Muglack: A Congressmen involved in the discussion and was supposed to be the Speaker but was never able to take the spot, from last report he still is loyal to the Project.

Several Members were seen there but have claimed to or have been proven that they dropped out include; M_Loiselle, Dycey Farley, and OzyM.

Several other members haven't been proven to left and can be seen within the logs...

I ask Congress to consider the impeachment of our current President once they review the evidence, as well as contact the people that can confirm this investigation. Criminal Charges can be and have been found for most of the people involved, on the word of Congress I will bring this forward to the Courts, also this is no slander or anything of that nature, because one it is in private discussion as well as I have not stated any of this besides words from there own mouths.

Below is the evidence for all of the logs, which took place in #secretz, many things went on there take your pick:

http://pastebin.com/WJ9JZjDu
http://pastebin.com/4S74M7w0
http://pastebin.com/YM8z5zgs
http://pastebin.com/xwsGPSGE
http://pastebin.com/vZrdvea2
http://pastebin.com/Fqw9BVd4
This below is conversation between me and peopole involved:
http://pastebin.com/uyAUPgVe
http://pastebin.com/nXgqfWtB
http://pastebin.com/A1f4SMa0
Funky_Hum24n
Funky_Hum24n

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1401871

Back to top Go down

Post  sean92 Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:56 pm

i was a cep member b-fore butt i sware i hav no idea wuts goign on nd i made an artickel aboot dis lol:

http://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/le-journal-de-sean92-lol-226917/1

sean92

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:54 pm

I for one had nothing to do with this. I can't belive Addy's name came. . . I hope he wasn't in on much of it.
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  Exalted Druid Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:55 pm

I only read Jb criticizing Addy. Never saw anything to implicate Addy directly. Most of us voted for Rolo and we were not part of any conspiracy. Addy's still my Daddy.

JB is who I thought he was. No surprises there. I no longer ever have to be civil to him again. Thank you eGod.

Acacia. Sounds like he likes to play secret society games, maybe. The weird thing about Acacia he hates JB more then anyone. Conspiracy makes strange bed fellows I guess.
Exalted Druid
Exalted Druid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Auk Rest Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:05 pm

There really wasn't any choice except for to vote Rolo, all the other "candidates" were not nominated in time by their parties.
Auk Rest
Auk Rest

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:20 pm

Exalted Druid wrote:I only read Jb criticizing Addy. Never saw anything to implicate Addy directly. Most of us voted for Rolo and we were not part of any conspiracy. Addy's still my Daddy.

JB is who I thought he was. No surprises there. I no longer ever have to be civil to him again. Thank you eGod.

Acacia. Sounds like he likes to play secret society games, maybe. The weird thing about Acacia he hates JB more then anyone. Conspiracy makes strange bed fellows I guess.

Just read the parts about Addy!

Addy is my daddy!
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  Exalted Druid Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:21 pm

At this point there was actually more moles then conspirators. Laughing Who me? I was just being a mole.

We should make a movie. Where the FBI and the CIA plant moles in an terrorist organization made up completely of FBI and CIA members with one side not knowing of the others involvement.

Definitely a Penguin comic here. Bunch of moles conspiring together.
Exalted Druid
Exalted Druid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:45 pm

There will be a penguin comic
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  LStubbings Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:17 pm

James McNamara wrote:I for one had nothing to do with this. I can't belive Addy's name came. . . I hope he wasn't in on much of it.

I'm not on enough or care enough about politics to be involved in any of this.

Oh and I never liked SaraDroz. It bugs me to think Addy's name has been thrown into this and I'm unsure what to believe.

God damnit I need to be able to get on more to keep up with shit.....grrr
LStubbings
LStubbings

Back to top Go down

Post  Addy Lawrence Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:54 pm

Sigh.

Thank you guys so much for your support and faith.

Here is what I know.

Jb invited my to join an IRC channel one night during my term as PP, well before congress and definitely before Rolo announces for CP. The channel is the infamous #secretz, or something like that.

Rolo is there, so is this guy Emerick. Emerick is a former CP of eUS. They talk about this group SEES.

SEES is supposed to be this group that is led by a small group of people. This group would dictate policies for its followers. The goal is to get a number of countries to follow the lead of the group.

While I am listing to the pitch, Rolo pm's me and we talk on the side. Neither of us trusts Jb but we both respect what he can do to bring down a party, the guy is a magician. Our strategy was to not object and to not accept, besides, it felt like an Amway pitch, "If you get two friends to join, and they get two friends to join, and they each get two friends to join, you'll be a millionaire by x-mas." Basically, I blew it off without saying "No".

That was the extent of it. I was invited to join a clan by a bully and I didn't join and I didn't say get lost.

A few days later, we had another meeting in #secretz and we talked about strategy for the congressional elections. The CEP, DAL and EPIC PP's were also there. I gave them our list of candidates and where they were running and they shared theirs. The UN was not represented. We split up regions based on who was running where and decided amongst ourselves which ones would be "battlegrounds" to vote on. Other regions were to be left alone. All parties respected the decisions except EPIC, they got greedy on election day and did damage and at the expense of the CPF, which I'm not pleased about, but, what the heck.

This also came out in these chat logs I guess (I haven't read them). Anyways, that sort of stuff goes on ALL THE TIME! PP's confer to determine where to focus their energies and where they can afford to lay off.

Some people find this offensive, others don't. Its politics.

As for Rolo, he likely got deeper because he was running for PP. He likely spent more time in #secretz politicking with JB. Also, Rolo really hasn't published much in the media and that has bred fear in the public. Also, the elimination of several useless jobs in MoI has likely pissed off some folks, not to mention Citizen B's followers, so they likely were waiting for a moment like this to pounce.

Today is the first day I've shared any news of any of this. It's actually mundane and harmless, what harm was done? Wes launched his witch hunt and people were rallying behind him, and I find his evidence to be quite weak and I don't even see a victim to his alleged crimes!

Anyways, when people rallied behind Wes, AngryMobMan went a step further and launched impeachment motion, Rolo started to withdraw. He changed the PW to teh gov't orgs, including MoI and Rev Can. The companies have been sold/removed and so has the cash and gold. By my estimate, about $200,000 of stock, companies, gold and cash has been taken in the last six hours. Everything was there last night when I went in to post offers and move stock. I believe that Rolo has done this in a ragequit, he may also be keeping it somewhere for safekeeping in the event the impeachment motion fails.

I am upset with Wes Lewis. He didn't even contact me before he mentioned my name in his witch hunt. I never had a chance to state my side, Rolo doesn't trust jb either!!! Also, I could have shared the pw's or changed them before the impeachment motion so as to protect the assets, but Wes appears hell bent on "getting his man".

This is all quite sad really.

Anyways, thanks for your support. I'm glad I'm not running for PP of the CPF and that I did not share any of this with Penguin. We now have a squeaky clean PPP (Penguin Party President) and the party is well positioned to move forward.

If you guys want to do to me what the CEP has done to Rolo, go ahead, it will show strength of conviction and I won't be offended.

Addy Lawrence
Addy Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Post  aeriala Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:02 am

I'm glad you got a chance to see my position on this Addy as did Kaz and I believe Funky. This process was flawed from the very beginning. I didn't even make any position on guilt or innocense but the method was total fail and I called it as so, was quite willing to even argue about it. Congress made horrible desicisions here and Wes Lewis was a ringleader of it. I still haven't formed an opinion on guilty parties besides JBD being a ringleader (big surprise, yea right), but this entire issue was handled like a bunch of 4 year olds. All of Canada's money has been stolen by a simple process of jumping the gun and creating a huge reactive chain, if this process had been kept low key and followed through with by keeping it quiet and having a plan to protect our assests before an impeachment vote much could have been avoided, just as one of my major questions, ok you got the impeachment basically passed but who owns his account as Karsnten has been largely inactive and didn't even want to be president, best answer I have yet was well we have 2 people to be president but we actually havent gotten an answer yet from him. That's 16 hours into the impeachment vote which has basically passed and nobody has a sure answer yet. Wes's nswer is he just stole all of Canada's money why shouldn't he be impeached? Well I'm not gonna argue his guilt but if Wes hadn't of screwed things up so bad and this impeachment vote not been forced as a reaction we could have taken preventative measures against thefts before the vote was proposed. This is not a defense for anyone but a condemnation of the procedure that was taken as forming a panic without any plan that caused the current situation that is worse than the first. Project Mayhem, a bad plan, our current situation of all money being stolen and companies sold off with a hugely devalued CAD, worse.
aeriala
aeriala

Back to top Go down

Post  Alias Vision Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:41 am

I just want to remind people that regardless of your opinion of Wes, he is not the enemy here. Should things have been handled differently? Likely yes. Where mistakes made? Absolutely. Right now though, if you attack Wes then you are doing a disservice to the process. We need to deal with Mayhem, strive for stability... after that we can deal with the AG.

This is an unmitigated disaster but I'm happy it is out in the open because now we can concentrate on concrete ideas and rebuild. I've help build things, Addy has help build many things. There is still a lot of talent and good people around, we just need to stand up and be counted.

Alias Vision

Back to top Go down

Post  Funky_Hum24n Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:14 am

Addy Lawrence wrote:Sigh.

Thank you guys so much for your support and faith.

Here is what I know.

Jb invited my to join an IRC channel one night during my term as PP, well before congress and definitely before Rolo announces for CP. The channel is the infamous #secretz, or something like that.

Rolo is there, so is this guy Emerick. Emerick is a former CP of eUS. They talk about this group SEES.

SEES is supposed to be this group that is led by a small group of people. This group would dictate policies for its followers. The goal is to get a number of countries to follow the lead of the group.

While I am listing to the pitch, Rolo pm's me and we talk on the side. Neither of us trusts Jb but we both respect what he can do to bring down a party, the guy is a magician. Our strategy was to not object and to not accept, besides, it felt like an Amway pitch, "If you get two friends to join, and they get two friends to join, and they each get two friends to join, you'll be a millionaire by x-mas." Basically, I blew it off without saying "No".

That was the extent of it. I was invited to join a clan by a bully and I didn't join and I didn't say get lost.

A few days later, we had another meeting in #secretz and we talked about strategy for the congressional elections. The CEP, DAL and EPIC PP's were also there. I gave them our list of candidates and where they were running and they shared theirs. The UN was not represented. We split up regions based on who was running where and decided amongst ourselves which ones would be "battlegrounds" to vote on. Other regions were to be left alone. All parties respected the decisions except EPIC, they got greedy on election day and did damage and at the expense of the CPF, which I'm not pleased about, but, what the heck.

This also came out in these chat logs I guess (I haven't read them). Anyways, that sort of stuff goes on ALL THE TIME! PP's confer to determine where to focus their energies and where they can afford to lay off.

Some people find this offensive, others don't. Its politics.

As for Rolo, he likely got deeper because he was running for PP. He likely spent more time in #secretz politicking with JB. Also, Rolo really hasn't published much in the media and that has bred fear in the public. Also, the elimination of several useless jobs in MoI has likely pissed off some folks, not to mention Citizen B's followers, so they likely were waiting for a moment like this to pounce.

Today is the first day I've shared any news of any of this. It's actually mundane and harmless, what harm was done? Wes launched his witch hunt and people were rallying behind him, and I find his evidence to be quite weak and I don't even see a victim to his alleged crimes!

Anyways, when people rallied behind Wes, AngryMobMan went a step further and launched impeachment motion, Rolo started to withdraw. He changed the PW to teh gov't orgs, including MoI and Rev Can. The companies have been sold/removed and so has the cash and gold. By my estimate, about $200,000 of stock, companies, gold and cash has been taken in the last six hours. Everything was there last night when I went in to post offers and move stock. I believe that Rolo has done this in a ragequit, he may also be keeping it somewhere for safekeeping in the event the impeachment motion fails.

I am upset with Wes Lewis. He didn't even contact me before he mentioned my name in his witch hunt. I never had a chance to state my side, Rolo doesn't trust jb either!!! Also, I could have shared the pw's or changed them before the impeachment motion so as to protect the assets, but Wes appears hell bent on "getting his man".

This is all quite sad really.

Anyways, thanks for your support. I'm glad I'm not running for PP of the CPF and that I did not share any of this with Penguin. We now have a squeaky clean PPP (Penguin Party President) and the party is well positioned to move forward.

If you guys want to do to me what the CEP has done to Rolo, go ahead, it will show strength of conviction and I won't be offended.

The only thing I'm upset about is my post in the "bar" thread, what aeriala said and this stupid strategy of working with the other parties during elections which cost us huge.
Funky_Hum24n
Funky_Hum24n

Back to top Go down

Post  Addy Lawrence Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:47 pm

Wrt working with other parties, it is advisable to work with them so that you at least know what is going on. You can only afford not to do this if you have the strength in numbers and participation.

Recognize that the CPF voter turnout is presently weak, our strategic voting is nearly non-existent. There is a lot of pressure to reverse the trend this month. We only had 11 candidates last month, an all-time low.
Addy Lawrence
Addy Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Post  Exalted Druid Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:59 pm

The only problem with planning with the other parties this time was it did not work out for us, other then that, it was good try. The PP job is do his best to make our party successful. If he can deal our way into a few more seats or gain some intelligence on what the other parties are up to, good on him. Deals have been made on several elections in the past, that I can recall, and sometimes not even to our benefit, but for good will.

I would really like to see specific proof of any crime committed by anyone. People list crimes but don't give any proof or specifics. Any one can list criminal charges without specific instances or proof. The whole thing was handled badly. Half the conspirators are now accepted as moles, for crying out loud. This is hilarious and way over blown.

Lesson? When ever you conspire keep logs. That way when things go south you can produce evidence against the others and claim moledom.

We need to focus on the next Congressionals now.
Exalted Druid
Exalted Druid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Funky_Hum24n Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:52 pm

Addy Lawrence wrote:Wrt working with other parties, it is advisable to work with them so that you at least know what is going on. You can only afford not to do this if you have the strength in numbers and participation.

Recognize that the CPF voter turnout is presently weak, our strategic voting is nearly non-existent. There is a lot of pressure to reverse the trend this month. We only had 11 candidates last month, an all-time low.
Hmph. Here's to hoping Penguin will be more transparent with the party, or at least the Privy Council if anyone cares for it any more.
Funky_Hum24n
Funky_Hum24n

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Funky_Hum24n wrote:
Addy Lawrence wrote:Wrt working with other parties, it is advisable to work with them so that you at least know what is going on. You can only afford not to do this if you have the strength in numbers and participation.

Hmph. Here's to hoping Penguin will be more transparent with the party, or at least the Privy Council if anyone cares for it any more.

When I get admin access you'll see exactly what i exspect from my council members.
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  Funky_Hum24n Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:10 am

This thing has been such a shame revealing the selfishness of the other parties. The zealotry of Wes Lewis included.

Penguin October 5th!
Funky_Hum24n
Funky_Hum24n

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Funky_Hum24n wrote:This thing has been such a shame revealing the selfishness of the other parties. The zealotry of Wes Lewis included.

Penguin October 5th!

Penguin! Penguin! Very Happy
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  aeriala Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:38 pm

Wes Lewis has resigned finally.
aeriala
aeriala

Back to top Go down

Post  devilcarrier Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:56 pm

I missed this thread up until now.
I just wanted to add that I went over every word of those chat room logs and there is no way at all that Addy was implicated in any wrong doing. I have kept a record of all the fragments in which Addy was mentioned and I would make that available to any CPF member who would like to verify this.

devilcarrier

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Lewis Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:31 pm

Yeah Addy wasn't ever in the chat or discussing the topic, I simply mentioned his name in the report because either jb or Rolo one claimed something about Addy....
Wes Lewis
Wes Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum