Canadian Progressive Front
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Executive Decision Regarding JBDivinus

4 posters

Go down

Executive Decision Regarding JBDivinus Empty Executive Decision Regarding JBDivinus

Post  Addy Lawrence Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:01 pm

When PimpDollaz stole money I steered the CPF to support him and tried to help him appeal his case using role play. The eCan justice system created a law AFTER his arrest so that they could get the conviction they wanted. This wasn't right. Regardless, supporting Pimp was a bad move in the public eye and we lost support. In hindsight, I should have done more to discipline Pimp.

Now, JB approves 1ronman's request for eCan citizenship. This is a disgrace.

I have been allowing jb party member status on these forums out of respect however I'm downgrading it to visitor status.

Last edited by Addy Lawrence on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Addy Lawrence
Addy Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Executive Decision Regarding JBDivinus Empty Re: Executive Decision Regarding JBDivinus

Post  James McNamara Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:51 am

I agree with this, with all due respect for the guy, he is DAL PP, and you never know what JB is up to
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Executive Decision Regarding JBDivinus Empty Re: Executive Decision Regarding JBDivinus

Post  Auk Rest Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:13 pm

I agree. I just don't see where JB is going with everything he's been doing.
Auk Rest
Auk Rest

Back to top Go down

Post  Funky_Hum24n Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:49 pm

Auk Rest wrote:I agree. I just don't see where JB is going with everything he's been doing.
He's going nowhere if he keeps this up.
Funky_Hum24n
Funky_Hum24n

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1401871

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum