Canadian Progressive Front
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I should receive the CPF endorsement

Go down

Why I should receive the CPF endorsement Empty Why I should receive the CPF endorsement

Post  Kazuo Leblanc Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:07 am

1. Maintain the status of the CPF as Canada's Independent Voice
One of the reasons I am running is to reject a lopsided, and ultimately boring, election. If we are 5 days out and acting like there's a presumed winner, then we will not have a thorough debate on the issues facing Canada, and we will passively turn more people off of politics. Regardless of who you will be voting for, we do a disservice to our new players and Canada in general when we don't offer real choice.

2. Support the principles of the CPF
My platform was written around the best parts of our CPF guiding principles.

Support and Fund Canada's growing independent militias
My platform calls for increasing the funding and influence of The Crimson Order.

Facilitate development of new players
My education platform will rapidly advance new players and integrate them into our community.

Ensure responsible government for eCanada
My plan to call for a constitutional convention will ensure our government remains relevant to V2.

Focus our economy on preparedness
My budget will redirect money to where it can be most effectively used to develop our trade sector and expand our influence in the world.

3. Philosophy of the CPF Endorsement
Other candidates are seeking the CPF endorsement in order to rack up another party. I'm seeking the endorsement to represent the CPF. That commitment includes my cabinet being comprised of as many CPF members as possible. I'm pleased to announce so far that Penguin will serve as Minister of Information, and Lincoln 6 Echo will serve as Minister of Foreign Affairs in my government.
Kazuo Leblanc
Kazuo Leblanc

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum