Canadian Progressive Front
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of the Blue Moose (Day 1,000)

Go down

Call of the Blue Moose (Day 1,000) Empty Call of the Blue Moose (Day 1,000)

Post  Addy Lawrence Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:35 pm

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/cpf-pp-address-post-party-president-elections-day-1-000--1489901/1/20

Foreword

Thank-you members of the CPF for choosing me to lead the CPF through a stage of revitalization. My goal is to do this for one term, build on the momentum we have established so far, and hand off the torch.

Thank-you Penguin for a valiant campaign. I look forward to leading the CPF with you on the team as VP and I expect you’ll be writing articles for this paper very soon, after all, you're the coolest member we have.

Thank-you Aeriala and Funky for your input, your ideas are aligned with the party and I’ll be acting on them as well.

Thank-you Devilcarrier, Spencer Magee, Raynercorp and Dycey Farley for your support over the last ten days.

Addy Lawrence
Party President and Steward of the Canadian Progressive Front

Looking Back

A lot has happened in three months since JB beat me in the PP elections and Crazy won the PP last month. For two months the party has had to wear the shame of Pimp’s whims. We were the Senior Citizen’s Party to the Highest Bidder party to Kill Redcoats party. I’ve had to proudly display Dora the Explorer as my avatar as well as an angry old lady. Our companies were stolen, our forum was decimated and our newspapers were taken out of circulation. But it wasn’t enough to keep us down. The CPF is back in the saddle and ready to ride the political fences of eCanada.

Looking Around

On Day 1,000 the CPF got it’s in-game name and avatar back, this is a way better gift than the badges and “limited time sale on gold” offered by Admin. The CPF has a new forum and it is thriving. If you haven’t joined, join today.

JBdivinus is a spectacular player. His victory in the DAL PP election was an individual project of his and the CPF as a whole was completely unaware of it, although some people may have been. As an advocate of in-game mechanics, I respect what JB has accomplished. Having been JB’d myself a few months ago, I empathize with DAL members and how this affects the roles and environment of your party that you have developed, it is an unplanned change and it can be framed as unwelcome if you let it, it can also be framed as an opportunity to consider new things. I've always wondered what the CPF could do in congress with DAL's voter base.

eCanada is a nation at war. Our economy is strengthening. Wages are rising and inventories are falling, turning into cash and gold. The CPF completely supports this war effort and the economic boon it is for eCanada. We also support giving the eUK what they have coming to them.

Looking Forward

Congressional elections are in 10 days. The CPF will represent. Nothing will say “We’re back” more than a strong showing in the Congressional Elections.

The CPF has traditionally been very effective with the media, this has tapered off, particularly with the loss of our papers. Look for “Call of the Blue Moose” to publish more work and look for our members to be more active with their articles and on the comments of articles.

The Praetors are struggling. Manufacturing Q3 weapons is not a lucrative racket. It is imperative to get to Q5 as soon as possible. My goal for this term is to get the Praetors to 20 members with a Q5 Copter company delivering very affordable units to the eCanadian marketplace. It’s only three members and 400 gold away.

The Seven Tenets of the Canadian Progressive Front

1. Support & Fund Canada's growing independent militias
2. Increase the efficiency of our Canadian Armed Forces
3. Nurture the Brolliance
4. Play a more active role in EDEN
5. Ensure responsible government for eCanada
6. Facilitate the development of new players
7. Focus our economy on preparedness

Remembrance Candle

This newspaper and organization were made possible through the generosity and support of Acacia Mason, Kelly Mahoney, Plugson, Sperry, Crisfire Co and Jacobi. When the CPF was at its absolute lowest, these people were there to lend a major helping hand, looking past partisanship. The CPF will always remember their contributions to the revitalization of the party.
Addy Lawrence
Addy Lawrence

Back to top Go down