Canadian Progressive Front
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CPF Companies.

3 posters

Go down

CPF Companies. Empty CPF Companies.

Post  LStubbings Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:02 pm

I've been doing alot of pming to CPF members that seem to be 4-clickers and nothing else. I've been trying to encourage them to join the forums and even join our companies.
Unfortunately I can only offer jobs in CPF-Titianium and Praetor Copters. I know that CPF Lager needs workers and I would love to be able to add more people to it, but I don't have access to it.

We're selling Titanium and it would be great if we could start sell food as well. I understand if you deny me access, I just thought I would ask (:
LStubbings
LStubbings

Back to top Go down

CPF Companies. Empty Re: CPF Companies.

Post  aeriala Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Also Funky get ahold of me on IRC. Unrelated but I have an idea I need to discuss.
aeriala
aeriala

Back to top Go down

Post  Exalted Druid Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:26 pm

LStubbings wrote:I've been doing alot of pming to CPF members that seem to be 4-clickers and nothing else. I've been trying to encourage them to join the forums and even join our companies.
Unfortunately I can only offer jobs in CPF-Titianium and Praetor Copters. I know that CPF Lager needs workers and I would love to be able to add more people to it, but I don't have access to it.

We're selling Titanium and it would be great if we could start sell food as well. I understand if you deny me access, I just thought I would ask (:

Who has the PW to CPF lager?

Penguin PM'd me several times in the last couple months from that org and I assume Addy has it. We need to get this ball rolling.
Exalted Druid
Exalted Druid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LStubbings Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:43 pm

Exalted Druid wrote:
LStubbings wrote:I've been doing alot of pming to CPF members that seem to be 4-clickers and nothing else. I've been trying to encourage them to join the forums and even join our companies.

Who has the PW to CPF lager?

Penguin PM'd me several times in the last couple months from that org and I assume Addy has it. We need to get this ball rolling.

I wish I knew, I assume it's the PP. But only having access to three of the for companies is kinda of retarded in my mind.
LStubbings
LStubbings

Back to top Go down

Post  Exalted Druid Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:08 pm

Especially if know one is paying attention to the others.
Exalted Druid
Exalted Druid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum