Canadian Progressive Front
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CPF, I regret to say that this Penguin is leaving

4 posters

Go down

CPF, I regret to say that this Penguin is leaving Empty CPF, I regret to say that this Penguin is leaving

Post  James McNamara Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:16 pm

Hello my friends,

On the 16th of October going for a last ditch atempt at regaining spark in this game, I'm leave eCanada to go to eNew Zealand, in hopes that I can find somthing that will make me intrested in this game again.

If this action does not help, then well, I'll probaly check out of this game for good.

For you guys, its certianly been intresting leading the party that I have been with for over a year now, although I did not get much of anything done, at least I did not steall all your stuff.

What I have seen in the past month has been great a lot of great people have stepped up and I'm glad to see it.

So on these the last few days of my term I feel like i want to make you guys into full fleged Penguins. . .

But maybe I won't, I guess you'll find out on the 14th.

Sincerly
James McNamara

If you wish to keep in contact with me, PM me in game, and I'll send you msn or facebook
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

CPF, I regret to say that this Penguin is leaving Empty Re: CPF, I regret to say that this Penguin is leaving

Post  Auk Rest Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:25 am

Nooo! Sad Sad to see you leave, Penguin, but at least you're finishing your term as PP and not destroying everything we hold dear. You will certainly be missed here.
Auk Rest
Auk Rest

Back to top Go down

CPF, I regret to say that this Penguin is leaving Empty Re: CPF, I regret to say that this Penguin is leaving

Post  Exalted Druid Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:04 pm

How does that old Penguin saying go? The ice always looks colder on the other side of the hemisphere.

Last edited by Exalted Druid on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Exalted Druid
Exalted Druid
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:03 pm

I wish to request that I remain a party member on this forum so that I can keep in contact with you all, and continue to imput on CPF conversations.

And if my plans fold out there may be a surprise for you guys when I'm done in eNew Zealand
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  Auk Rest Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:13 am

Any hints? Very Happy
Auk Rest
Auk Rest

Back to top Go down

Post  Alias Vision Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:54 am

I have a lot of people to be thankful for in the CPF. You are one of them James.

Canada seems to be losing a disproportionately high number of good people to New Zealand.

Hopefully everything works out and good luck. Smile

Alias Vision

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down