Canadian Progressive Front
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The department of defence pisses me off

5 posters

Go down

The department of defence pisses me off Empty The department of defence pisses me off

Post  gaillardia Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:15 pm

I followed orders yesterday and spent my own money to help defend Nova Scotia from the French.

The civilian battle orders suggested I could get some food from a certain address, so I applied. I was given 6 level 1 foods, but I also got a snarky message suggesting I apply to the Praetors for food. I don't have my own newspaper, so all I could do to publish my point of view was to write this comment in the civilian battle orders...

I fought in NovaScotia. I applied for food help afterwards.

I got this humiliating message..."As members of the Praetor Militia, I recommand you check with them to have help for food;"

I see constant assistance for TCO and the CAF from my government. The Praetors haven't received any government funds. I slave in the low-paid jobs of Praetor companies alright, but right now they are in rebuilding mode.

I found your message to be out of line. When the govenment of eCanada subsidises the Praetors, you will have a right to suggest I seek help there.

gaillardia

Back to top Go down

The department of defence pisses me off Empty Re: The department of defence pisses me off

Post  Auk Rest Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:49 pm

That's the right thing to say, can't believe they'd turn you down...
Auk Rest
Auk Rest

Back to top Go down

The department of defence pisses me off Empty Re: The department of defence pisses me off

Post  Kazuo Leblanc Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:30 pm

Who was that message from? Or who did you PM for food?
Kazuo Leblanc
Kazuo Leblanc

Back to top Go down

Post  gaillardia Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Firstly, please note it was the message that pissed me off. I was given food, but that message came with it.
I applied to the link given in the civilian orders article. The message came from the same place, an org titled Canadian Civil Defence

gaillardia

Back to top Go down

Post  Alias Vision Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:52 am

I'll look into this, it was not an appropriate comment.

Alias Vision

Back to top Go down

Post  devilcarrier Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:09 am

Me too. I fought in Northwest Croatia today as ordered by the civilian defence article. That article suggested that those who have fought might get food from a certain organization, but it was actually a person who was cited. I applied for food. Here is the text of the comment I have just made to the Civilian defence article:

Day 1,058, 21:04

What THE HELL is this all about:
"If you fight, some foods can be provided, if available, by sending a pm to this organisation;

Raw784"

I applied to Raw784 and got a one word answer. It was "No."

devilcarrier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum