Canadian Progressive Front
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CEP In Need.

5 posters

Go down

CEP In Need. Empty CEP In Need.

Post  LStubbings Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:34 pm

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-cep-state-of-the-party-emergency-press-release-1533384/1/20#comments

Read it and please vote/comment.

A fellow eCanada Political Party is in need, with a similar issue we have went through. They deserve our support, quidence and friendship. Do not think of them as a rival/friendly party. Think of them as fellow eCanadians in need. (:
LStubbings
LStubbings

Back to top Go down

CEP In Need. Empty Re: CEP In Need.

Post  James McNamara Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:15 pm

The CPF have been in a very similar position, I say we exstend support to our fellow Canadians
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  Funky_Hum24n Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:25 pm

The CEP has my sympathy, but I smell opportunity. Here's to hoping those ads get us some members.
Funky_Hum24n
Funky_Hum24n

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1401871

Back to top Go down

Post  devilcarrier Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:06 pm

This is the text of a message I've sent to six level 20 CEP members whose health was above 50 and who were employed. It is titled "Thoughts"...

The nonsense name changing in your party has got to be annoying, but I believe you and your fellow party members can use this stupidity to forge an even closer and more cohesive party. Don't give up on the CEP. Now is time to spend some energy in sending pms to both the major party members you respect (telling them you are still behind them) and to younger party members, (telling them that this too will pass and that a strong core exists within the CEP that will live on far after this situation.
I'm from the CPF, and pimpdollaz did exactly the same thing to us. I know what I'm talking about.

devilcarrier

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:30 pm

devilcarrier wrote:This is the text of a message I've sent to six level 20 CEP members whose health was above 50 and who were employed. It is titled "Thoughts"...

The nonsense name changing in your party has got to be annoying, but I believe you and your fellow party members can use this stupidity to forge an even closer and more cohesive party. Don't give up on the CEP. Now is time to spend some energy in sending pms to both the major party members you respect (telling them you are still behind them) and to younger party members, (telling them that this too will pass and that a strong core exists within the CEP that will live on far after this situation.
I'm from the CPF, and pimpdollaz did exactly the same thing to us. I know what I'm talking about.

Thank you for that DC

I have personaly contacted, the CEP and offered our support knowing what they are going through, in the future I hope we can rebuild opur parties together.
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alias Vision Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:53 pm

Any party that goes through what they are going through deserves support... I swear they go out of their way sometimes to make it difficult to be supportive though...

Alias Vision

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum