Canadian Progressive Front
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment Ads

4 posters

Go down

Recruitment Ads Empty Recruitment Ads

Post  aeriala Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:11 am

Sure you've noticed them by now. I felt the time was right with the high point of Alias winning 3 large endorsements, however to add to the gravy was the CEP Mayhem Rolo scandel. I made a immediate decision to run recruitment ads right beside Mayhem ones as striking while the irons hot is well oppurtunistic. I've budgeted 4g for the ads atm from my personal account so I'm going to ask the party to discuss reimbursing me. Yes/no more/less. I leave that to yous.
aeriala
aeriala

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Ads Empty Re: Recruitment Ads

Post  Wes Lewis Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:14 am

I say yes of course...
Wes Lewis
Wes Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Via Executive order from me, I'll send you the 4 gold right now
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  aeriala Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:24 pm

Thanks, not sure if it's helping 12 clicks so far but no new members. Then again some ppl will just be catching up on ehat happened last night.
aeriala
aeriala

Back to top Go down

Post  James McNamara Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:25 pm

aeriala wrote:Thanks, not sure if it's helping 12 clicks so far but no new members. Then again some ppl will just be catching up on ehat happened last night.

Could you fill me in on what the hell didi happen?
James McNamara
James McNamara

Back to top Go down

Post  aeriala Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:38 pm

Yesterday the CEP had endored Cypherrahl for CP, at about 10 mins to daychange they changed the endorsement to rolo and changed the party name to Project Mayhem. They then put out a ton of ads and Rolo released an article in a trollish fashion. Obviously this will displease alot of ppl in the CEP, hence I decided to put out recruitment ads.
aeriala
aeriala

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Lewis Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:52 pm

I don't really know 100% any way but mg was telling me he was done with the CEP after this month, he probably just wants to hurt them more, which I say all power to him, but I won't believe that either because I don't trust anyone of those guys...
Wes Lewis
Wes Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post  aeriala Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:36 pm

Ok this money is spent and I'm not really good at tracking this stuff but, first couple days party numbers continued to drop as ppl died off, I know from SVT mailings there were a few ppl close. Final day party numbers increased again back to 124. Going throug the list I'm sure there's a few new names in there but I'm only working from memory. Ads had some success, how much ppl dying vs new gains I can't really say, just that it's seems there were some minor gains.
aeriala
aeriala

Back to top Go down

Post  LStubbings Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:46 pm

I think in order to bring our numbers up, we need to give players an incentive to join AND be active in the CPF. I got alot of help when I first joined and I know that the CPF isn't as strong as it was then but it's a price we may have to spend in order to gain support.
LStubbings
LStubbings

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down